Need assistance with your next car service or car repairs? Fill Out Our Contact Form at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you as soon possible.
Ryan's Auto Worx is a Bosch Automotive Workshop brand. Robert Bosch(TM) is the world largest independent supplier of automotive components. This enables Ryan's Auto Worx to stay in stride with ongoing development in automotive technology. We ensure that only the latest Bosch Diagnostic Equipment and Software are used in our workshop, along with high investment in continuous technical training.
We participate in an audit of quality and performance checks to ensure that prescribed standards are maintained. For more information on the Bosch Network, please refer to www.boschservice.co.za.
Your car service and repairs are carried out and supervised by fully qualified personnel. The owner's extensive experience with quality management systems ensures that only the finest quality parts and approved suppliers are used, as well as industry-leading methods and procedures which are employed to ensure that your vehicle is safe and reliable when you drive away. Your car is important to us, hence our motto: "Quality is in the detail."
Our LOCATION is convenient in that we are centrally situated in the hub of Centurion. We are 100m off the N1,200M from Makro and 2 to 3 km from major Office Parks and Telkom in Highveld.
All workmanship is guaranteed, as per "Terms and Conditions."
The car service procedure
1. Contact our team via the site contact form, email or phone. A convenient contact form can be found at the bottom of this page.
2. Give us comprehensive details of your vehicle, this enables our team to give an accurate estimate, eg. Make, Model, Engine Size, Year model and ODO/Mileage reading. This details can be filled out on our contact form.
3. Using this information we can accurately determine the service due, eg, Minor or Major service.
4. An estimate will be sent to you, usually via e-mail.
5. On acceptance of the estimate by the customer, a booking is made.
6. The customer delivers the vehicle or we collect the vehicle (10km Range). We also offer to drop off the customer in a 10km range.
7. The Vehicle is inspected from bumper to bumper, serviced as per quote, courtesy washed, collected/delivered.
8. Any additional findings such as brake, belts, and lights etc. are communicated to the customer.
During the entire process, we at Ryans Auto Worx always keep in mind the economic times are tough and that most of us have to watch the pounds and pennies!